Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are my all time favorite cookies to make and to eat! I know that some of the spices might seem odd but they combine to make a really wonderful cookie.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups oats (not instant)
- 1 1⁄2 cups craisins
- 1 (16 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, spices); set aside.
- Cream wet ingredients (butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla) with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture and mix for 3 minutes.
- Add the oats, chips, craisins & walnuts; stir to incorporate.
- Form 2 inch sized balls.
- Drop 2-inches apart onto baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake 11-13 minutes (on center rack), until golden, but still moist beneath cracks on top.
- Remove from oven; let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
These are delicious. A PLUS PLUS PLUS WILL BAKE AGAIN.