Recipe by jovigirl
Wonderful for the holidays! Give as gifts, keep around for visitors, have for breakfast or any other time. I usually don't make breads, but this one is a must!
Top Review by A little bit of everything
I have yet to review any recipe from this site for various reasons, but I am compelled to review this one because it is so good I've made it several times over the Christmas holiday and my mother requested it as her birthday gift. It is so easy it feels like cheating, it tastes amazing and even better it freezes very well so one loaf can go straight into the freezer so that it does not get gobbled up right away. Thanks so much for sharing jovigirl!
- 18 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated orange juice
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, whole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 whole eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare two 8"x4" loaf pans with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, flour, cranberries, and orange peel.
- Add eggs, water, orange juice, and oil.
- Mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly between prepared pans. Bake for one hour, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.