1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Cranberry Hazelnut Sugar Cookies
This is super simple and the cookies make great gifts and they look "homeade." You can use any nut, any dried fruit and any chocolate. Options endless :-)For Christmas I sprinkle green sugar crystals over the melted white chocolate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let dough come to room temp and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Flatten dough out into a "rectangle" with your hands.
- 3Pour the dried cranberries and hazelnuts over dough.
- 4Combine the dough into a ball mixing the dried cranberries and hazelnuts into the dough evenly.
- 5Once evenly combined make the dough back into a log.
- 6Take a sheet of wax paper and place log onto it.
- 7Roll dough up in the wax paper making the log about the same size as the orignal one you bought and then tighten the ends closed.
- 8Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- 9Cut approximately 16 slices and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Cook for 13-15 minutes, or until cookie are a light golden brown all over.
- 10Cool cookies on rack.
- 11While cookies cool melt the white chocolate chips in microwave safe dish on 50% power for 90 seconds. Take dish out and stir. Place back in microwave on 50% power for 1 more minute. Take out and stir.
- 12Dip cookies in the melted white chocolate covering only 1/2 the cookie. Place on wax paper to dry.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Cranberry Hazelnut Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.9
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g