Crazycook in PA's Note:
Creamy cheesecake with white chocolate and Chambord has a raspberry topping and garnished with fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 ounce) packages white chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together pecans, sugar, and flour. Stir in melted butter or margarine.
- 3Press evenly into the bottom and sides of a small springform pan.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Allow crust to cool before filling.
- 5In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, combine cream cheese and chocolate, stirring until smooth.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Add 4 TB liqueur, stirring until well blended.
- 8Cool slightly.
- 9In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream at high speed until soft peaks form.
- 10Fold into chocolate mixture.
- 11Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate.
- 12In the meantime, combine preserves, water and lemon juice in a medium saucepan and simmer.
- 13Cook for 3 minutes or until smooth, stirring with a whisk.
- 14Stir in 1/4 cup liquer and cool completely.
- 15When cheesecake is firm, top with raspberry preserves.
- 16Garnish with fresh raspberries and a spring of mint.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Chambord Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.1
- Calories from Fat 607
- Total Fat 67.4 g
- Saturated Fat 39.4 g
- Cholesterol 178.3 mg
- Sodium 313.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: