Recipe by Crazycook in PA
Creamy cheesecake with white chocolate and Chambord has a raspberry topping and garnished with fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 ounce) packages white chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pecans, sugar, and flour. Stir in melted butter or margarine.
- Press evenly into the bottom and sides of a small springform pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Allow crust to cool before filling.
- In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, combine cream cheese and chocolate, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 4 TB liqueur, stirring until well blended.
- Cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate.
- In the meantime, combine preserves, water and lemon juice in a medium saucepan and simmer.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until smooth, stirring with a whisk.
- Stir in 1/4 cup liquer and cool completely.
- When cheesecake is firm, top with raspberry preserves.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and a spring of mint.