1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe online and it looks like a tasty way to use up those candy canes! Update 12/18/06 - I made this to serve at a cookie exchange and made the crust with chocolate graham cracker crumbs. Everyone said that the recipe is a "keeper". Hope you enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, plus
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 4 white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped candy cane
- 1PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
- 2Mix crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minute.
- 3BEAT cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 5Stir in melted chocolate and the extract; pour over crust.
- 6BAKE 45 to 50 minute or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 7Top with the whipped topping and chopped candy canes just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Candy Cane Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.4
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 139.4 mg
- Sodium 282.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: