The combination of two of my favorite breakfast items!
Make and share this White Chocolate Blueberry Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven up to 350°F.
- Cut bread into cubes.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk, and butter but do
- NOT boil.
- Add chocolate chips, and stir until melted.
- To this, add the vanilla, beaten eggs and sugar.
- Add the baking powder and blend until smooth.
- In an greased ovenproof casserole dish, layer the cubes of bread and pour the cooled liquid on top.
- Let soak for 15 minutes.
- Mix in dried blueberries, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.