1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Blueberry Bread Pudding
The combination of two of my favorite breakfast items!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven up to 350°F.
- 2Cut bread into cubes.
- 3In a saucepan, heat the milk, and butter but do
- 4NOT boil.
- 5Add chocolate chips, and stir until melted.
- 6To this, add the vanilla, beaten eggs and sugar.
- 7Add the baking powder and blend until smooth.
- 8In an greased ovenproof casserole dish, layer the cubes of bread and pour the cooled liquid on top.
- 9Let soak for 15 minutes.
- 10Mix in dried blueberries, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- 11Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Blueberry Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.3
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 121.9 mg
- Sodium 593.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: