Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this recipe on another web site and it looked delicious. I haven't tried it as of yet, but still wanted to share it.
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon almond extract (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate flavoring
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, unbaked
- Combine first eight ingredients; beat with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir pecans and almonds into mixture. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes.
Super easy to make and the combination of white chocolate and nuts was delicious. Made for My 3 Chefs.