Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are really great luxury biscuits. Simple to accomplish but just perfect for a night in, picnic, kids lunch boxes or to show off at the next coffee morning! ;P I usually make these in an 8x8 square tin and (when done) cut into 8 long strips, then half each strip - i.e. you should end up with 16: 1 inch wide x 4 inches long, fingers. If you cannot find any freeze dried raspberry pieces then you can use just the sauce for the biscuit, but use an extra teaspoon to get the flavouring. Enjoy!
- Mix the butter with brown sugar and flour until you have formed crumbs.
- Press approximately three quarters of the mixture into the square baking tray (8x8).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for approx 12 minutes.
- Next, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and egg.
- Add the vanilla, raspberry sauce and milk and stir thoroughly.
- Add raspberries and white chocolate chunks and mix so that they are evenly distributed through the mixture.
- Spread this mixture over the top of the baked crumbs in the baking tin and top with the remaining crumbs from earlier.
- Cook this in the, still lit, oven on 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into pieces.
- Melt the white chocolate on the hob.
- Spread approx 1/2 - 1 teaspoon over the top of each biscuit finger & add any left over raspberries you have to decorate.
- Allow to set & cool for approx 1 hour.