1 hr 5 mins
These are really great luxury biscuits. Simple to accomplish but just perfect for a night in, picnic, kids lunch boxes or to show off at the next coffee morning! ;P I usually make these in an 8x8 square tin and (when done) cut into 8 long strips, then half each strip - i.e. you should end up with 16: 1 inch wide x 4 inches long, fingers. If you cannot find any freeze dried raspberry pieces then you can use just the sauce for the biscuit, but use an extra teaspoon to get the flavouring. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the butter with brown sugar and flour until you have formed crumbs.
- 2Press approximately three quarters of the mixture into the square baking tray (8x8).
- 3Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for approx 12 minutes.
- 4Next, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and egg.
- 5Add the vanilla, raspberry sauce and milk and stir thoroughly.
- 6Add raspberries and white chocolate chunks and mix so that they are evenly distributed through the mixture.
- 7Spread this mixture over the top of the baked crumbs in the baking tin and top with the remaining crumbs from earlier.
- 8Cook this in the, still lit, oven on 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- 9Cut into pieces.
- 10Melt the white chocolate on the hob.
- 11Spread approx 1/2 - 1 teaspoon over the top of each biscuit finger & add any left over raspberries you have to decorate.
- 12Allow to set & cool for approx 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Choc & Raspberry 'cheesecake' Finger Biscuits --- Mmmm
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 102.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: