Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A filling and delicious meal. From a WW meeting - 5 points per serving
- 8 ounces chicken breasts (cooked and diced)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 32 ounces fat-free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 30 ounces white beans, canned (rinsed and drained)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Add ingredients to 3 ½ quart or larger slow cooker, except cilantro.
- Cook on low at least 4 hours.
- Top with cilantro and serve.