Recipe by Chef mariajane
Here is another fantastic recipe from Nestle Toll House - I"m sure you will enjoy it!!
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted if desired
- 3⁄4 cup macadamia nuts or 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy. Beat in egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels, coconut and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets,.
- Bake in preheated 375F oven for 8-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely,.