Chef mariajane's Note:
Here is another fantastic recipe from Nestle Toll House - I"m sure you will enjoy it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted if desired
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts or 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- 2Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy. Beat in egg.
- 3Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 4Stir in morsels, coconut and nuts.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets,.
- 6Bake in preheated 375F oven for 8-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 7Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely,.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chip Island Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 102.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g