Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
While searching for a copy cat recipe for a dip I had at a local restaurant I came across this recipe. I serve it hot in a stoneware crock with Triscuits and there is never any leftovers!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup slivered or chopped almonds
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, corn chips or Triscuit crackers.
Loved it, added extra Mayo but great recipe!
This was soooooo goooood! I'll for sure make this again. The only thing I might change is the amount of mayo (only because my husband said maybe use 1/2 as much) but I'm a big time mayo fan and thought it was delish; also, I added extra almonds on top.