Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have ot tried this recipe. I found this recipe here on recipezaar's message boards. I don't remember who posted it.
- 6 cups shredded asadero cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1 teaspoon other commercial hot sauce
- 2 -3 jalapenos, seeded and chopped very fine
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup beer
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and stir.
- Cook on low until all ingredients are melted together.
- Stir again and serve hot with warm homemade corn tortilla chips-for that restaurant taste.