A unique side dish to dress up any grilled meat! This recipe is very easy and even more delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add lemon peel and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- 3Add cream, beans, dill, and lemon juice.
- 4Cook until sauce thickens and coats beans, about 4 minutes.
- 5Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Beans With Lemon and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 24.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 16.5 g