Recipe by dicentra
Pretty, easy to make and it’s a taste sensation! Serve in pita bread or as a side dish. This makes a great potluck dish.
Top Review by Elmotoo
This was good. I wish I had diced my peppers a little finer and yes, used much less olive oil. 1/2 cup would be plenty. The flavors are good & it's quick & easy to assemble. this is good for multiplying for a crowd.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked white beans (I use canned)
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 2 cups cooked peas
- 4 garlic cloves (yup, its garlicky!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard (dry or fresh works, but fresh is better)
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil (you can use less)
- black pepper (use lots!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and drain beans. Pour the beans into a medium bowl then add the vegetables and stir.
- In blender, blend together garlic and remaining ingredients, then pour into vegetable mixture.
- Stir well and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.