Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Trader Joe's was serving samples of this recipe. The bruschetta was ready-made and a traditional tomato/garlic combo. This could be served as a salad on lettuce leaves, but I think it's better served as a bruschetta on toasts. Servings is a guess.
- 340.19 g ready-made bruschetta
- 425.24 g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 113.39 g crumbled goat cheese
- 118.29 ml fresh basil leaf, julliened
- Combine bruschetta and beans.
- Add basil and sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices, parmesan crisps, or similar breads.
Yum! I served this as an appetizer on top of crusty italian bread. Absolutely delicious! It could be a wonderful lunch, with the protein from the beans. Made my own bruschetta out of tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic, and olive oil. The only thing I might increase is the amount of basil leaves sprinkled on top, but I love fresh basil. Thanks for sharing! Made for Newest tag.