Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
My mom makes this every year for our Christmas party, and everyone loves it. I have made it for several of my own parties and it gets rave reviews! I like to split the recipe and do half with alcohol and half without. I use food coloring to color one of them pink so people can tell the difference. This recipe makes 4 quarts of frozen slush, so make sure you have containers large enough to hold it all in the freezer.
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups seagrams 7 whiskey or 2 1⁄2 cups other whiskey
- 3 (2 liter) bottles 7-up, chilled
- Mix all ingredients except for the 7-up together and freeze overnight.
- To serve, fill a glass half full with slush and top off with 7-Up.
- To make a non-alcoholic version, simply omit the whiskey.
- Cooking time is freezing time.
This was very good. Didn't have a big enough container for it. Would use less 7-up. thanks for posting!
Love it!! This is the perfect summer time drink. It has become a staple at our parties. Thanks