24 hrs 10 mins
Izzy Knight's Note:
This is the best flank steak I've ever had. Kids will love these in sandwiches. recipe from HM. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together whisky, orange juice, brown sugar, oil, vanilla, ginger, garlic, and hot sauce.
- 2Pour over steak; marinate for at least 1 day in freezer.
- 3Remove steak from marinade (you will love the aroma) and bring to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat the grill and now you can bring the marinade to a boil and reduce by half.
- 5Season the steak.
- 6Put it on greased grill and brush with reduced marinade.
- 7cook covered for 6 minutes.
- 8Turn and brush more marinade.
- 9Grill for another 5 minutes to get a rare texture.
- 10Slice thinly (against the grain) to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whiskey-marinated Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: