Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookies are great and a holiday tradition at my house.
Make and share this Whiskey Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream the brown sugar and the butter together.
- In separate bowl mix flour and spices together.
- Chop the candied fruits into small pieces.
- Out of flour take 1/2°C and dredge the chopped fruit and pecans.
- In separate container combine the milk and the baking soda.
- Add eggs to the creamed butter and sugar.
- Alternate adding the egg butter mixture with the whiskey into the flour mixture.
- Pour in the fruit and nuts and mix.
- Drop from a small spoon onto slightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
These cookies are wonderful, nice and moist with lots of flavor.
I had these cookies at our family party today and they are fantastic. It helps that Reece is my grandson. Nice and moist cookies that can last days if you don't gobble them up before you share them.