Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a commercial recipe. I make up a batch when I know I'm going to have 2 or 3 backyard events in a two-week period. I like this condiment for baked potatoes, or for grilled corn.
- In a Kitchen-aide mixer, whip the butter and margarine together on slow speed until it is creamy.
- Continue using the wire whip and raise the speed to high to triple the volume of the butter/margarine, scraping the sides down occasionally.
- Reduce the speed to low to add the remaining ingredients and blend.
- Return the speed to high and whip for a couple more minutes, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Keep refrigerated and covered at all times after processing.