Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is almost a whipped cream frosting, not too sweet. You can use any flavor of instant pudding.
- Whip room temperture cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add instant pudding mix and beat until mix is well disolved in cream cheese.
- Add milk and whip until fluffy.
- Fold Cool Whip into mixture.
- Frost cake, must referigate.
So good!! I love this type of frosting and can't believe it was that easy. I will note that my cream cheese was not at room temp when I started working with it and I this did make a big difference. I used cheesecake pudding and put it on top of butter pecan cake. yummy! Thanks!
I love whipped frosting but never knew it was so easy to make. This is just great! I used light cream cheese and Pistachio pudding and it turned out wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
I have not tried this yet, but for Miss Chif's comment on how to blend in the cream cheese better. Heat the cream cheese in the microwave, beat, then cool to room temp and use. I did this to make fruit dip at the store I worked at. A little extra work, but nice and creamy results!