1/1 Photo of Whipped Buttery Cookies
A very delicate buttery cookie....wonderful with coffee or tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven 300 degrees.
- 2Sift together flour, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
- 3Cream butter with an electric mixer on low, add in icing sugar and cream, continue to mix on low, adding sifted ingredients, and then vanilla.
- 4Drop by small spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (do not pat down or flatten).
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- 6Note: These cookies freeze well.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Buttery Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g