A very delicate buttery cookie....wonderful with coffee or tea.
Make and share this Whipped Buttery Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven 300 degrees.
- Sift together flour, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter with an electric mixer on low, add in icing sugar and cream, continue to mix on low, adding sifted ingredients, and then vanilla.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (do not pat down or flatten).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Note: These cookies freeze well.