Whipped Shortbread Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Little bit size melt in your mouth cookies that everyone will love
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
- mix all ingrediants gradually into the butter/margerine.
- remove from bowl and either roll into a log and cut into circles or roll out dough to no more then a 1/4 inch.
- place on cookie sheet and back for 10-15 minutes depending on the temp of your oven.
- let cool 5 mins on tray then move to rack. decorate however you please.
- I enjoy them with a small bit of frosting however if you prefer to have a cherry place in center of cookie before backing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION