Whipped Shortbread Cookies
This recipe comes from Markerville, Alberta. "The Markerville Creamy" owner gave this recipe to me at their Christmas Fair. I could not believe how they melted in my mouth like butter so yummy!
- Ready In:
- Beat butter add icing sugar and flour continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet.
- Flatten them if you want.
- Top them with chocolate chips or a marishino cherry.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These are the absolute best shortbread cookies and the easiest, too! I made these using a duplicate recipe here and they are awesome! In my oven, 10 minutes is the perfect time. I don't flatten them as they spread a lot. I've also rolled them into balls instead of just dropping them for a prettier presentation. P.S. I got at least double the amount of cookies out of the batch.Reply