Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy and nutritious snack for all ages.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup raisins, minced
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mixed nuts, crushed (almonds, walnuts, cashews, etc.)
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Add toasted wheat germ to the cream cheese and stir.
- Chop raisins finely or mince in food processor. Add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Form mixture into small balls and roll in crushed nuts and/or shredded coconut. Refrigerate until firm.