Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can make this both the 'sugar-full and fat full' way OR it tastes equally good by cutting the fat out either half way and substituting apple sauce for 1/2 the butter(or go all the way and use all applesauce), and/or use Splenda brand sugars(both brown and 'white'). Either way it doesn't last long around here!
Ingredients for filling
- 946.36-1419.54 ml sliced apples
- 236.59-354.88 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml flour
- 29.58 ml cinnamon
Ingredients for topping
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml flour
- 236.59 ml oatmeal
- 236.59 ml melted butter
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- In large bowl mix together first 4 ingredients, making sure apples are well coated and put in an ungreased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Using same large bowl, mix together next 6 ingredients and dollop on top of apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until topping starts to brown.
- This is good right out of the oven with a bit of vanilla ice cream, or , just as good refrigerated!