Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So good for get togethers during the holidays. This is usually one of the first thing's gone.
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli (just use the florets)
- 12 slices crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3-1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (I use red wine vinegar)
- Combine all salad ingredients and then toss with dressing ingredients that have already been mixed together.
- Let sit in fridge at least 2 hours. I always like it better the next day.
I add about 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds into the broccoli salad. It is a favorite pot luck dish.
Oh My !!! Reminds my of the one I would get at Honeybaked Ham Stores- I loved it
This is a fabulous salad! I made as directed, adding a touch more sugar to the dressing. Before serving I like to add cashews! Thanks for sharing your recipe, Wendy@TN :)