Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Makes 1 1/2lb loaf. Found this in my recipe book: Better Homes and Gardens Best Bread Machine Recipes. Looked for something savory to make this morning and its sooo good! I only had medium cheddar and can't wait to use sharp cheddar!! Went great for soaking up garlic butter pasta juices and doesn't even need mayo or cheese for a great ham sandwich!
- 236.59 ml milk
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 236.59 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 9.85 ml margarine, butter or 9.85 ml cooking oil
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 3.69 ml salt
- 3.69 ml dry mustard
- 0.59 ml ground red pepper
- 4.92 ml active dry yeast or 4.92 ml bread machine yeast
- select loaf size on bread machine.
- add ingredients to the machine according to the manufacturer's directions.
- select the basic white bread cycle.
- note: I used the "dough" cycle only, put dough in regular bread pan and baked at 350 degrees in oven for 30-35 minutes. (Used 2 tsp of veg oil, garlic flavored worcestershire and garlic salt in place of plain worcestershire and plain salt.).