1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Pumpkin Flan
Well I finally got around to making this delicious dessert and it is truly wonderful. This makes a fall dessert that can enjoyed without the added guilt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, unpacked or 1/4 Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 8 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 1/2 medium orange, cut into 8 thin wedges
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir together the sugar, cinnamon, cloves, cayenne and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Whisk in the pumpkin, milk orange juice and egg substitute; divide among eight 6-oz custard cups.
- 4Place the filled custard cups in a high-rimmed roasting pan and pour boiling water around them to a depth of 1 inch.
- 5Bake until firm around the edges and slightly puffed, approximately 45 minutes.
- 6Carefully remove cups from water, cool completely, cover and refrigerate.
- 7Before serving, top each serving with a tablespoon of whipped topping and an orange wedge.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Flan
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 125.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g