Weight Watchers Pumpkin Mousse - Ww Points = 1
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mother-in-law made this dessert special for me tonight and it was yummy! She wrote it down from one of her Weight Watchers Meetings. I can't wait to make a batch to bring to work!
- Ready In:
- 29 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces skim milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Whip all ingredients in a mixer.
- Chill until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION