Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a simple and low point pizza that tastes great without spending all your daily points. 5 points per pizza.
- 1 large thin pita bread (150 calories)
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 10 small black olives
- 1⁄2 cup kraft fat free mozzarella cheese (other brands don't taste as good and don't melt as KRAFT cheese does)
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch pizza seasoning or 1 pinch oregano
- Spread pizza sauce on pita.
- Lay on the vegetables first so it is held together by the cheese. Top with both mozzarella and parmesan cheese and seasoning.
- Spray cooking spray lightly over cheese.
- Set oven on broil and place in oven for 2 minutes or until cheese looks mostly melted.
I've made this on both pita and naan and love it!
Made this exactly like the recipe and it was great. I added everything up myself on my weight watchers app as I always do when making new things and this is 7 points per serving not 6.
OMG!!! I will never buy another pizza. This is so great. I added roasted red peppers and use jalapeños. Delicious!!!!!!!!