1/3 Photos of Weight Watchers Pita Pizza
This is a simple and low point pizza that tastes great without spending all your daily points. 5 points per pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large thin pita bread (150 calories)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup mushroom
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- 10 small black olives
- 1/2 cup kraft fat free mozzarella cheese (other brands don't taste as good and don't melt as KRAFT cheese does)
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch pizza seasoning or 1 pinch oregano
- 1Spread pizza sauce on pita.
- 2Lay on the vegetables first so it is held together by the cheese. Top with both mozzarella and parmesan cheese and seasoning.
- 3Spray cooking spray lightly over cheese.
- 4Set oven on broil and place in oven for 2 minutes or until cheese looks mostly melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Pita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 1146.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: