Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fantastic low calorie, sweet, low fat dessert! I love it!!
Make and share this Weight Watchers Pineapple Fluff recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) containers fat-free cool whip
- 2 (8 ounce) containers plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes fat-free vanilla pudding (instant)
- Drain juice from pineapple and reserve.
- Mix together Cool Whip and Yogurt.
- Add in drained pineapple
- Sprinkle in instant pudding and stir well.
- If mixture is too thick add in some of reserved pineapple juice.
- Chill and serve.