Recipe by Tina
This is delicious and a family favorite! I will say that sometimes I substitute the Chili Powder & Cumin for Taco Seasoning and that works nicely as well.
- 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 ounces cornbread stuffing mix (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 ounces green chili peppers, diced
- 8 ounces canned enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray. Combine beef, turkey, egg whites, onion, suffing mix, chili powder, cumin, chilis and 1/2 enchilada sauce. Shape into a loaf on the broiler pan. Cook for 1 hour. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cook another 5 minutes.