yummmmmmmmmmmmy & healthy!
Make and share this Weight Watcher's King Ranch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 6 ounces cubed cooked chicken
- 4 corn tortillas, torn in pieces
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mexican cheese
- Saute pepper and onion in skillet with Pam. Add soup, Rotel tomatoes and chicken. Alternate layers of tortillas and soup mix. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serves 4.
- WW Points: 5 pt.