Crockpot King Ranch Casserole
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 large chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes, and green chiles (Ro-Tel)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 12 (6 inch) fajita size corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Stir together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Tear tortillas into 1 inch pieces; divide into thirds. Layer one-third of tortilla pieces in a lightly greased 6 quart slow cooker. Top with one-third of chicken mixture and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 1/2 hours or until bubbly and edges are golden brown. Uncover and cook on LOW 30 minutes.
- Serve with salad and blue corn chips on the side for a pretty presentation.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!