Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
This Worcestershire sauce- and garlic-spiked burger recipe is part of Weight Watchers Perfectly Simple series. Simply add a few highly flavored ingredients to lean ground beef and you can enjoy tasty burgers in minutes. Great toppings for these juicy patties include tomato and red onion slices, pickles and spicy mustard. 5 pts per serving.
- cooking spray
- 1 lb uncooked 93% lean ground beef (with 7% fat)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 reduced-calorie hamburger buns
- Coat a large griddle, outdoor grill rack or stovetop grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and shape mixture into 4 patties, about 1-inch thick each.
- Place burgers on hot griddle or grill and cook 5 minutes per side for medium (or longer until desired doneness).
- Serve burgers on buns with your favorite 0 POINTS value toppings.
Definitely a 5 star hamburger! Very juicy and tasty. I used the new black pepper that has Worcestershire sauce in it. DH had a slice of cheese on his. He's a lucky guy. But I enjoyed mine with red onions, dijon mustard a touch of relish and some hickory barbecue sauce. Yummmm... Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Fall 2008. :)
Note: Food.com is not a WW site so cannot calculate points for you. You need to do that for yourself using the tools you received when you registered with WW or the tools on their site.
Grilled these on the George Forman grill and they turned out really good. A charcoal grill would've been even better, but at least the extra fat drained so they were even healthier. The men in my family weren't too excited about eating Weight Watchers burgers, but they loved them! I also baked some sweet potato slices, using the WW potato chip recipe on here, only using sea salt instead of table salt. SO GOOD! It was a big hit with the fam.