Recipe by Antifreesz
Weight Watchers and the crockpot = success. Makes six 1-cup servings at 3 WW pts per serving.
Top Review by Patrick M. Mitchell
This was delicious - very comfort food-y. However, it is not 3 points. When the entire recipe is entered on WW 'Recipe Builder', it comes out to 27 points for the whole thing (assuming LEAN ham) and 4 points each for 6 servings. I'm one of those people who counts "partial" points, so technically, this is 4.5 points per serving. I dinged a star for incorrect points values, which is very prevalent on this site and not at all helpful. This dish is "worth" 4.5 points, but you can't lose weight unless you're honest about the points you consume.
- 2 cups lean ham, diced
- 4 cups potatoes, diced raw
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of celery soup (I prefer to use cream of chicken)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray your crock-pot with butter flavored cooking spray. Combine ham, potatoes and onions. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top. In a small bowl, combine soup, pepper, parsley and mustard. Add soup mixture to potato mixture. Mix well to combine. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Mix well before serving.
- Makes six 1-cup servings at 3 WW pts per serving.