1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Cheesy Chili Mac - Points = 5
I received an email this morning from a Weight Watchers leader by the name of Cheri Ann Blessum. There were actually 3 recipes. This is one of them: "These are the recipes we sampled at our Grand Opening...Linda made the Cheesy Chili Mac & added some garlic powder & cumin so feel free to spice it up however you like. Enjoy--Cherie"
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 (29 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers, diced, drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 (31 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until meat is browned, about 10 minutes; drain off fat. Stir in undrained stewed tomatoes including juice, tomato juice, chili peppers and chili powder; bring mixture to a boil.
- 2Stir in macaroni and beans; return to boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until macaroni is tender, about 15 minutes. Spoon chili into bowls and sprinkle with cheese. Yields about 1 cup of chili and 1 tablespoon of cheese per serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Cheesy Chili Mac - Points = 5
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 700.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 24.1 g