1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Baked Chicken
This is another tasy way to prepare chicken that is good for you. This recipe is 3 points per serving. There is a total of 4 servings. You could also make this with white fish fillets or turkey cutlets in place of the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, four 4 oz halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (or more)
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 medium lemon, quartered for garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Coat a small, shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- 3Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley.
- 5Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan.
- 6Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- 7Garnish with fresh lemon and serve.
- 8Yields 1 chicken breast half per serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 469.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 24.5 g