Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Given to me by WW leader. Good lowfat, low point desert. Sorry I don't remember how long this takes to bake. One serving is 3 points.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- Heat oven to 350.
- Blend sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, set aside.
- Spray 10 inch tube or bunt pan with non stick spray.
- Dust pan with the sugar, cinnamon mixture.
- Blend cake mix, applesauce and egg beaters, and pour into pan.
What a great recipe...I used Sugar Free Yellow Cake mix and it turned out great.
Fabulous cake! Turned out nice and moist. I ran this through the recipe builder on the WW website. It really is 3 pts per serving!
I made this today and calculated it myself. I cut back to 1/8 cup sugar and made 18 servings instead of 16 and it calculated to 5 points per serving. I followed the recipe exactly besides cutting out sugar. Not sure why it calculated higher?!?!?