Weight Watchers 30 Minute Chicken Dinner 8 Points
- Spray an unheated large saucepan with nonstick coating.
- Add onion; cook and stir over medium heat until onion is tender but not brown.
- Carefully stir in water, uncooked rice, thawed concentrate, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle frozen vegetables on top of mixture; do not stir inches Cover and simmer about 5 minutes more or until rice and vegetables are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in chicken; heat through.