Recipe by CallMeBubbles, Dahling
These are delicious and easy appetizers that are baked.
Top Review by Ms B.
This was very easy to prepare, but I felt that it was lacking flavor. In the future, I would use a grainy or dijon mustard in the bisquick mix and add other fillings with ham and cheese to satisfy the tastebuds. Presentation was very nice, but overall appeal was low. I did line my pan with foil to lift the entire "sandwich" out for easier slicing.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces shaved cooked turkey or 6 ounces cooked ham
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. Grease an 8X8 baking dish.
- Mix Bisquick, milk, mustard and egg until blended. Pour half into the dish. Top with ham and half of the cheese. Pour remaining batter over ham. Sprinkle top with paprika, if desired.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 9 squares, then cut each square diagonally.