Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
You want refreshing??? Im talking REEEFRESSHINNNG!
- 6 -8 lbs watermelon, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups cold drinking water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ice cube
- lime, to garnish
- mint leaf, to garnish
- Process half of your melon cubes with 2 vup of water.
- Strain into a pitcher.
- Repeat with second half of melon and cup of water, strain into pitcher.
- Stir in lime juice and honey.
- Fill glasses with ice, and then pour in your watermelon juice.
- garnish with lime slices and mint leaves.
Oops, completely forgot to rate this one for the Zaar Tag, I have made it over a month now, but with the World Tour it slippeg through my mind. Anyway, it's a great recipe, so refreshing, really delicious! I will definitely make this again!