Watermelon Salad With Mint and Crispy Prosciutto
- Heat oven to 400°F Arrange the prosciutto in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Trim and discard the rind from the watermelon. Cut the flesh into 1/4-inch-thick triangles.
- Place the watermelon in serving dishes and sprinkle with the radishes, scallions, mint, and peanuts.
- Drizzle with the lime juice and oil.
- Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Break the prosciutto into pieces and sprinkle over the salad before serving.