Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an old magazine clipping.
- 1⁄2 small watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1 pint strawberry, halved
- 2 mangoes, seeded and diced
- 4 plums, sliced
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 2 (8 ounce) containers low-fat pineapple yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- Mix yogurt, sour cream, brown sugar, and gingerroot.
- Combine fruit in a different bowl.
- Toss dressing and fruit together.
- For a decorative look, serve in emptied watermelon shell.