Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This agua fresca gets a yummy kick from a hint of citrus and a sprig of rosemary! If you have an immersion blender, use it to blend the drink right before serving for a layer of foam on top.
- 8 cups watermelon, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Add chopped watermelon to blender and puree until very smooth. Pour through sieve into large bowl.
- Add water, sugar and citrus juice to mixture.
- Use an immersion blender or spoon to mix juice until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into pitcher and add sprig of rosemary.
- Chill until cold.