- 1 (3 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix or 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant pistachio pudding, for lower carbs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, do not drain
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, cut in small pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Add pudding mix to pineapple in large bowl (do not follow recipe on pudding box), and stir until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate.
- Serve well chilled.
- Hint: Use cold pineapple and cherries to help chill the salad faster.