Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this recipe for gatherings or at christmas. I got this recipe from my mother in law!! I use it often, especially in the summer at barbe-q's.
- 1 package pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple, not drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- Make pudding as directed.
- Mix together with cool whip.
- Stir in marshmallows and pineapple.
- Top with chopped walnuts.
You do not have to prepare the pudding for this. We have always made it by just pouring the dry pudding into a dish, adding the pineapple and going from there.
This is very good! My mom and I have been making this since the 60's to early 70's. It's very good, but I prefer it with pecans, chopped very fine.