Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from the Nu'uanu Congregational Church's 1985 Centennial Cookbook. I'm not quite sure how many it makes.
- 1⁄4 lb ground pork
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1⁄2 lb ground round
- 1⁄2 bunch watercress, chopped fine
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown pork with garlic. Cool.
- Combine browned pork and uncooked ground round with all other ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonful in frying pan; flatten to dollar size. Fry with very little fat or in nonstick pan with no fat.