Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am posting this recipe to go with my Fried Green Beans. I am sure that there are other uses as well. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup bottled ranch dressing (Hidden Valley is best)
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, minced
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Combine dip ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place in bowl; cover and chill till ready to use.
- Dip will thicken as it chills.
My teenage daughter absolutely loves TGIFridays Fried Green beans and dip. Although she complained she didn't like (she never likes anything unless it's in a take out box), the rest of us LOVED it. Great with the Fried Green Beans.
I was looking for a dip for boiled shrimp and I wanted to try something besides the ketchup/horseradish cocktail sauce. This is delicious!!! I didn't have any milk on hand so I just omitted it and it was still great. This is so much better than the plain ranch dressing dip. Thanks for a great recipe.