Prep 7 mins
Cook 45 mins
A different way to add some kick to those Bloody Marys. Don't forget to garnish with a celery stalk or pickled asparagus! Cook time includes chill time.
- 118.29 ml fresh lime juice
- 22.18 ml wasabi
- 1419.54 ml low-sodium V8 juice (V-8)
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 6.16 ml hot pepper sauce
- 3.69 ml salt
- 354.88 ml vodka
- Combine lime juice and wasabi with a whisk, until wasabi dissolves.
- Combine wasabi mixture, veggie juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce and salt in a pitcher; chill.
- Stir in vodka and serve over ice.
Kari this is the best Bloody Mary ever! Follow therecipe exactly and it produced a recipe with just the right amount of KICK to it. Thanks Kari
I salted the rim with Kosher salt and garnished with a pickled green bean, just like in New Orleans. WOW, great way to get the wasabi mixed in....shoot it is just a great drink!
Kari; WOW!! I had one problem with this recipe. It tasted sooo good that I had to mix a second batch. On the second, I tried something else. I added 2 teaspoons of pure horseradish. I also tried a celery stick, spicy pickled green beans and pickled asparagus. The last two, I make myself. Each one was special and good. Again, the WASABI BLOODY MARY is on my No.1 list. Thanks for sharing it with us. "Uncle Bill"